1/3 Photos of Rosemary-Roasted Carrots
Simplistic and delicious! High heat roasting of the carrots intensifies the flavor and almost caramelizes them. This really is the best way to cook almost all root vegetables to get the full flavor of the vegetable! Preparation time includes peeling and cutting carrots. You can eliminate this if you use precut or washed baby carrots.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2If you are using whole carrots, peel and cut into 2" diagonal sections (I like to cut carrots on a diagonal just because they look more appealing).
- 3Break garlic into individual cloves but leave the skins on.
- 4Toss all ingredients in roasting pan that is just large enough to hold everything.
- 5Roast for approx 20-30 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary-Roasted Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.8
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 81.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: