Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe came out of the October 2013 issue of Real Simple (pg. 214).
- 453.59 g beet, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 453.59 g carrot, scrubbed and cut into 2-inch lengths and halved lengthwise if large
- 59.14 ml red wine vinegar
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 2 sprig fresh rosemary
- 3.69 ml kosher salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- Heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss all ingredients together.
- Roast on a rimmed baking sheet, tossing once, until tender, about 30-35 minutes.