Recipe by Tiffiny #2
This recipe is from myvalentine.com and is a simple and easy.
Top Review by riffraff
I used about 1/3 cup of olive oil. I had a basket of small red potatoes and this was the perfect match. I felt there was no need to boil first (I think that's what the instructions meant, not sure really). I cut the potatoes in half and mixed with the rest of the ingredients and baked on a cookie sheet. Wonderful.
- 10 potatoes
- 4 tablespoons of crushed dried rosemary
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 glass olive oil (extra virgin)
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean the potatoes in their skins and chop into four.
- Cook for twenty minutes, and then toss in olive oil, crushed garlic and rosemary.
- Place the potatoes on a warmed baking tray and roast in hot oven for about 35 minutes at 375°F/190°C/Gas Mark 5.
- Serve immediately, the outside should be crispy.