Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Yummy roast new potatoes. I use red-skinned potatoes, but I guess you could use white-skinned too.
- 10 red-skinned new potatoes
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 4.92 ml grated lemon zest
- 9.85 ml rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Quarter potatoes and place in baking dish large enough to create a single layer.
- Sprinkle on salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt butter in a pan, with lemon juice and zest.
- Pour butter mix over potatoes, covering as much as possible and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Cook until slightly browned (approx 40 mins), turning in the butter mix occasionally.
The lemon really added a special touch to this potato dish. The potatoes were very tender and flavorful, and I will make this dish often. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for 2009 Spring Pick-A-Chef.