1/3 Photos of Rosemary Rice
This is a quick and easy rice recipe that gets flavor from the herbs rather than butter. This recipe comes from Light and Tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, saute the onion and garlic in oil until tender.
- 2Add broth; stir in the rice, rosemary and pepper.
- 3Bring to a boil; reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes or until rice is tender.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Rice
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 98.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: