2 hrs 10 mins
Wendy W88's Note:
Extremely easy to make and VERY delicious! We have this at least once a month! Requested at family gatherings as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs trim beef rib eye roast
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary leaves
- 1Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Combine garlic, salt, pepper and rosemary.
- 3Press evenly onto roast.
- 4Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 5Do NOT add water or cover roast.
- 6Roast approx. 1 hour 30 minutes medium-doneness, or longer for desired doneness.
- 7Let stand 15 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine sauce ingredients and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- 9Carve roast into slices and top with gravy.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Rib Eye Roast With Currant Beef Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 637.6
- Calories from Fat 412
- Total Fat 45.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 157.7 mg
- Sodium 666.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 43.7 g