Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Extremely easy to make and VERY delicious! We have this at least once a month! Requested at family gatherings as well.
- Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Combine garlic, salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Press evenly onto roast.
- Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Do NOT add water or cover roast.
- Roast approx. 1 hour 30 minutes medium-doneness, or longer for desired doneness.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine sauce ingredients and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- Carve roast into slices and top with gravy.