Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Roasted Potatoes with rosemary and a little salt and pepper
- 6 red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- Preheat over to 375F.
- Scrub potatoes and cut into wedges.
- Mix melted butter and oil and pour into 9x13 baking dish.
- place potatoes in dish and stir to coat.
- sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- cover with aluminum foil.
- back for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
Simple, easy and delcious. A great side to any meal.
Made for Herb of the month - Rosemary in KK's forum.
These were good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I cut back on the olive oil a bit. Made for Spring PAC 2009.
Thought this recipe would go nicely with a Pork Wellington. For me, it lacked a bit of pizazz. I also feel that there was a bit too much butter & oil. I think that fresh rosemary and some parmesan would kick this up a bit. All in all, this was an easy recipe and we may do again with some added extras.