1/1 Photo of Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs
This is my FAVORITE recipe that I snagged from AllRecipes. I've changed things a bit...but the flavor is incredible! I've cooked this on the grill (in a grill basket lined with foil so as not to lose any of the incredible sauce!), on the stovetop and in the oven. Oven and grill are by far the best methods. I serve this over white rice and the flavor is super!! I usually use dried rosemary, but fresh is best! I also cut the sugar in half and use low fat ranch. I also completely omit the salt since I don't feel it needs it. My kids have been eating this since they were 19 months old! When I bake these in the oven I bake them on 450 degrees for about 20-30 minutes. Lean toward 20 so as not to overcook. YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup light ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt (I omit the salt!)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon white sugar (I cut this in half!)
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 3Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
- 4Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.7
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 94.4 mg
- Sodium 1459.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 31.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light ranch salad dressing