Recipe by RedVinoGirl
This is my FAVORITE recipe that I snagged from AllRecipes. I've changed things a bit...but the flavor is incredible! I've cooked this on the grill (in a grill basket lined with foil so as not to lose any of the incredible sauce!), on the stovetop and in the oven. Oven and grill are by far the best methods. I serve this over white rice and the flavor is super!! I usually use dried rosemary, but fresh is best! I also cut the sugar in half and use low fat ranch. I also completely omit the salt since I don't feel it needs it. My kids have been eating this since they were 19 months old! When I bake these in the oven I bake them on 450 degrees for about 20-30 minutes. Lean toward 20 so as not to overcook. YUM!
Top Review by fourkids
DELISH! I'll be honest, I was a little skeptical but decided to try it out. I marinated my cubed chicken for most of the day. Made kebobs with chix, onion, green pepper, cherry tomato, and mushrooms. They were fantastic! Also made roasted red potatoes with some of the fresh rosemary and garlic cloves. It was a wonderful dinner that smelled delicious!! Thank you!
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup light ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt (I omit the salt!)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon white sugar (I cut this in half!)
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 inch cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.