Prep 1 hr 19 mins
Cook 10 mins
A simple flat bread with the tastes of rosemary and pumpkin seeds.
- 2 (7 g) packagesinstant dry yeast
- 1 1⁄2 cups white flour or 1 1⁄2 cups integral flour
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ground rosemary
- Add the water, sugar and yeast in a bowl, mix very well and cover with towel and let rise, about 10 minutes.
- In another bowl add the remaining ingredients. When ready, add the yeast water to this and then mix well, into a sticky but not watery dough.
- Put the dough into a well oiled glass bowl, and move it around, evenly coating all sides of the dough. Cover with a towel, place in a warm place and let sit until it rises to double size, about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Roll the dough around on a lightly floured surface, to dry it up, just a bit.
- On a lightly greased baking sheet form the dough into a large flat circle.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until the dough hardens and turns golden or darker brown. Remove and let cool, then cut into pieces and serve.