Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I combined three recipes to create this one for a company holiday party. It was a big hit.
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed to room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Mix cream cheese, parmesan cheese, rosemary, onion and garlic powder. Set a side.
- Mix egg and water. Set a side.
- Place a thawed puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Brush with egg mixture.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture onto the puff pastry sheet.
- Roll pastry into a cylinder, like a jelly roll. Cut into 20 (1/2") slices. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet about two inches a part. Brush with egg mixture.
- Repeat with second puff pastry sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden.