Recipe by SilverOpera
Delicious side dish to be served with steak or chicken. Cipollini onions are sweet and fragrant and add make everyday roasted potatoes into something special.
Top Review by iris5555
These were quite tasty. They took about an hour to roast fully in my oven even though I had very small potatoes, so I would cut them in small pieces and halve the cippolinis next time.
- 3 lbs baby red potatoes
- 2 cups cippolini onions
- 2 teaspoons crushed rosemary
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- morton's nature's seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the red potatoes until they are about the same size as the onions.
- Skin the onions. You may want to boil them for a minute and then shock them in cold water to make this easier.
- Toss onions and potatoes with olive oil in a large bowl.
- Add rosemary and Nature's Seasoning (other all-purpose seasonings can be substituted. Add salt if the seasoning does not include it).
- Roast the potatoes until they are brown and crispy.
- For crispier potatoes, chop the potatoes and onions to a smaller size.