My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°. Peel potatoes and cut into 1/8-in. slices.
- 2Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a 10-in. ovenproof nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Arrange about one-fifth of the potatoes in a circular pattern in the pan.
- 3Potatoes should sizzle when you put them down; if they don't, wait for the pan to get hot enough.
- 4Mix salt and rosemary in a bowl. Sprinkle potatoes with about one-fifth of the rosemary salt.
- 5When potatoes begin to brown around the edges, reduce heat to low.
- 6Repeat layering 4 times, sprinkling with a little of the rosemary salt each time (brush final layer with remaining 1 teaspoons oil before sprinkling with last of salt).
- 7With a heatproof spatula, gently pull back potatoes to see if the bottom layer is starting to brown. If it is, transfer pan to oven and bake until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork, 45 minutes.
- 8If it isn't, increase heat to medium-high and cook until bottom layer is browning before transferring to oven. If potatoes start to look dry or curl up, cover with foil.
- 9Run spatula between potatoes and pan sides and invert potatoes onto a plate or flat platter. Serve hot or warm, cut into 8 wedges with a serrated knife.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Potatoes Anna
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.2
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 152.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.1 g