1/1 Photo of Rosemary Potatoes and Eggs
Made this when all we had were potatoes and eggs--and it was DELICIOUS! If you have other ingredients on hand, like gresh garlic and veggies, add them in with the potatoes! Top it with cheese to add more protein.
My Private Note
1 cup s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and dice potatoes into small bite-sized pieces (the smaller the pieces, the faster they'll cook).
- 2Put butter in a frying pan and set to medium-high heat.
- 3Add potatoes and seasonings and fry until a little brown around the edges. (maybe 5 minutes).
- 4Set heat to low, cover, and let it sit for about 5 minutes to finish cooking potatoes. Add more butter if it looks dry.
- 5Move potatoes to the sides of the pan, turn the heat up to medium-high, and crack eggs into the center. Scramble them with your spatula until done. (maybe 5 minutes).
- 6Mix the eggs and potatoes together and serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Potatoes and Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.2
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 258.1 mg
- Sodium 109.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 13.0 g