Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Made this when all we had were potatoes and eggs--and it was DELICIOUS! If you have other ingredients on hand, like gresh garlic and veggies, add them in with the potatoes! Top it with cheese to add more protein.
- 3 medium potatoes
- 14.79 ml dried rosemary leaves
- 4.92 ml garlic salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 14.79-29.58 ml unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- Peel and dice potatoes into small bite-sized pieces (the smaller the pieces, the faster they'll cook).
- Put butter in a frying pan and set to medium-high heat.
- Add potatoes and seasonings and fry until a little brown around the edges. (maybe 5 minutes).
- Set heat to low, cover, and let it sit for about 5 minutes to finish cooking potatoes. Add more butter if it looks dry.
- Move potatoes to the sides of the pan, turn the heat up to medium-high, and crack eggs into the center. Scramble them with your spatula until done. (maybe 5 minutes).
- Mix the eggs and potatoes together and serve.
This is great, a nice and filling breakfast. As suggested, I included veggies and cheese. I used green pepper, onion, tomato, and yellow squash and cheddar cheese, which made for quite a colorful dish. Thanks for sharing! PAC Fall '12