1/7 Photos of Rosemary Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
Italian style potatoes. Good served as a side
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C or 400°F.
- 2Brush a large baking dish with oil .
- 3Remove the leaves from the rosemary sprigs, discard the stems, chop roughly. Set aside.
- 4Place a layer of potatoes in the baking dish. Sprinkle over a little of the garlic and rosemary. Season with some salt and pepper.
- 5Repeat adding potatoes and seasoning.
- 6Drizzle over the oil.
- 7Bake, stirring frequently for 45 minutes to one hour, or until the potatoes are tender and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.5
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: