- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary (or fresh)
- 2 lbs new potatoes, cut in half (or quartered if large)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor or blender, combine oil, mustard, garlic, paprika, and salt; process until smooth. Add rosemary and pulse on and off until just blended.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and oil mixture; toss to coat. Arrange in an even layer in a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.