Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are a great side dish!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary (or fresh)
- 2 lbs new potatoes, cut in half (or quartered if large)
- In a food processor or blender, combine oil, mustard, garlic, paprika, and salt; process until smooth. Add rosemary and pulse on and off until just blended.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and oil mixture; toss to coat. Arrange in an even layer in a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
I really enjoyed this! Very easy recipe and very flavorful! The mustard definitely adds a bit of a kick to your normal rosemary potatoes!
What a wonderful side dish. The flavor is rich and full . I made a very small serving using bite sized Yukon Golds. It ask for such a small amount of the coating that it would have been impossible to to whiz it in the food pro or blender (they are both big) so I just mixed it in a bowl and stirred the potatoes into it. I absolutely loved them! As they were so small I set the oven to 350f and they were ready in 45 mins. This is a keeper without doubt.