Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A good side dish to prepare and forget while you are fixing the rest of your meal..
- 2 1⁄2 lbs baking potatoes
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced chives
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Peel and slice the potatoes thinly, about 1/8" thick.
- Place them in a deep bowl and cover with water.
- Refrigerate until needed---this can be done several hours in advance.
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, parsley, chives, rosemary, garlic and salt and peppe. Drain the water off the potatoes and dry them between 2 towels.
- Transfer the potatoes out on a shallow 12x17" lipped pan.
- Bake for 1 1/4 hours or until the potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- It is not necessary to turn them.serve immediately.
These were pretty good... I used garlic salt instead of garlic and salt... maybe will try it the right way next time!