Prep 35 mins
Cook 25 mins
Serve with leg of lamb or roast beef, very tasty, easy dish.
- 2 lbs small Red Bliss potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 tablespoon coarse-cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water cook potatoes until just tender, drain well.
- In a large bowl toss potatoes with remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and roast at 375 degrees for 25 minutes until browned and fragrant.
Great recipe ~Dancer. My dh & I both enjoyed these tasty taters very much. They were so easy to make and they crisped up beautifully. Thanks for sharing your treat. I will make these again. :)
These are great & easy!! I love that they are boiled !st- makes them even more scrumptious!! The olive oil mixture on these is SUPERB!! All of them did not get broiled (even though I stirred them), but the ones that did were so good , I'll make sure more do next time!!Thanks for sharing (b/c I do not watch Emeril!!) ;)
This is Emerill's recipe.