Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
After a long day of testing, I needed a fun activity for my middle school students. We played a round-robin game where students chose an ingredient for a class recipe from the following categories: protein, starch, vegetable, and seasonings. As a class we came up with Rosemary Pork with Angel Hair Pasta. It was a fun time of sharing and a wonderful way to connect mathematics to the real world.
- 1 lb boneless pork tenderloin
- 8 ounces cooked angel hair pasta
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Melt butter in a large non-stick skillet.
- Chop pork and brown in the skillet until the pork is done.
- Add the broccoli and seasonings. Cook until broccoli is heated through. Toss with the cooked pasta.