Prep 5 mins
Cook 9 mins
Very simple fresh porkchop recipe, straight forward simple flavor.
Make and share this Rosemary Pork Chops (Cooking Light) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) pork loin chops
- cooking spray
- Mix garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper together.
- Rub mixture over both sides of the chops.
- Place chops on broiler pan covered with cooking spray.
- Broil 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.