Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe makes 3 batches on breading and can also be used on chicken.
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons crushed rosemary
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 6 bone in pork loin chops
- in bowl combine first 6 indgredients.
- stir in oil until crumbly.
- seperate into 3 equal containers at this point.
- To prepare pork chops.
- Place mixture into resealable plastic bag.
- Place small amount of water in a bowl.
- Dip pork chops into the water.
- Place them in bag and shake to coat.
- Place in 9X13 baking dish and bake at 425 degrees for 25 mins.
- May also be cooked on stove top in skillet w/oil for 4 mins on each side.
These pork chops were delicious. So moist and tender. Will be making these again. Thanks for posting.
Very good! Would be great on chicken too! Thank you for posting!
Delicious, perfectly breaded pork chops! I made this years ago from Quick Cooking, then found it again online. I made it with a tossed green salad and roasted red potatoes. My kids (even the one I married!) loved it. I can't wait to try the breading on chicken too! Mixing the flour and bread crumbs really does lead to the perfect crunchy breading that sticks to the pork chops perfectly! Thanks for posting!