- 1 1⁄2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons crushed rosemary
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 6 bone in pork loin chops
Directions See How It's Made
- in bowl combine first 6 indgredients.
- stir in oil until crumbly.
- seperate into 3 equal containers at this point.
- To prepare pork chops.
- Place mixture into resealable plastic bag.
- Place small amount of water in a bowl.
- Dip pork chops into the water.
- Place them in bag and shake to coat.
- Place in 9X13 baking dish and bake at 425 degrees for 25 mins.
- May also be cooked on stove top in skillet w/oil for 4 mins on each side.