1/1 Photo of Rosemary Pork Chops
Suzanne Stewart's Note:
This recipe makes 3 batches on breading and can also be used on chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in bowl combine first 6 indgredients.
- 2stir in oil until crumbly.
- 3seperate into 3 equal containers at this point.
- 4To prepare pork chops.
- 5Place mixture into resealable plastic bag.
- 6Place small amount of water in a bowl.
- 7Dip pork chops into the water.
- 8Place them in bag and shake to coat.
- 9Place in 9X13 baking dish and bake at 425 degrees for 25 mins.
- 10May also be cooked on stove top in skillet w/oil for 4 mins on each side.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.2
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 835.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 22.7 g