Recipe by crazycookinmama
This recipe comes from a Taste Of Home Catalog. And this dish is wonderful. There is a marinating time of 3 hours, I left mine in for 24 hours, and it was about the best thing I've ever tasted!
Top Review by Grossen's Girl Chef
Altough my bf thinks that the flavor is too strong, my roommate and her boyfriend loves the taste of this. I only leave them marinate for 3 hours and it tastes awesome. Btw, it smells like pancakes with syrup when is in the oven. Yummy!
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 (7 ounce) boneless pork chops
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, water, brown sugar, and rosemary; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 3 to 24 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place the chops in a greased 11 inch by 7 inch by 2 inch baking dish. Bake uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear.