Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe comes from a Taste Of Home Catalog. And this dish is wonderful. There is a marinating time of 3 hours, I left mine in for 24 hours, and it was about the best thing I've ever tasted!
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 (7 ounce) boneless pork chops
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, water, brown sugar, and rosemary; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 3 to 24 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place the chops in a greased 11 inch by 7 inch by 2 inch baking dish. Bake uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear.
Altough my bf thinks that the flavor is too strong, my roommate and her boyfriend loves the taste of this. I only leave them marinate for 3 hours and it tastes awesome. Btw, it smells like pancakes with syrup when is in the oven. Yummy!
We liked it. I used it as a "dump" recipe after I bought a lot of chicken. I freeze the chicken in the marinade, then thaw. I actually cooked in the slow cooker, but think it might be even better on the grill. A really nice, rosemary taste. 3-14-10-- I used chicken breast and grilled and it was delish!! Tender, juicy chicken and wonderful rosemary taste. Thanks again!
Good recipe - meat is nice & tender! I just wasn't sure about the soy & rosemary together - loved that the rosemary flavour was strong but it didn't quite meld with the soy.