Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This popcorn is so good, that all other popcorn has become a letdown.
- 1⁄2 cup popcorn
- 1⁄2 cup rosemary oil
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Heat 1/4 cup of rosemary oil in a large stock pot over a med-low heat. Place a couple of kernels in the pot to let you know when it is ready.
- When oil is hot, add the popcorn and cover with a tight fitting lid.
- When you start to hear popping, keep shaking the pot until the popping slows down and you don't hear a lot of un-popped kernels rattling around in the pot.
- Put the other 1/4 cup of oil in a microwave safe container and heat for about a minute.
- Pour popcorn into a large bowl and slowly drizzle oil all over the popcorn, while tossing.
- Sprinkle salt on and I like to grate the cheese directly on the popcorn as I'm adding the oil.
- Salt and cheese may vary to your taste.
Totally freakin' awesome! Best popcorn ever!!!