Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great herb rich pesto. Serve on pasta or potatoes, or grilled veggies.
- 1⁄3 cup fresh rosemary
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh parsley, rough chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (or favorite nut variety)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Thoroughly wash fresh herbs and pat dry. Strip rosemary from stalk and chop.
- Combine rosemary, parsley, garlic, cheese, nuts and oil into food processor and blend well.
- Season to taste.
Perfect pesto thank you morgainegeiser. I used the walnuts, and rosemary and parsley from our garden. I went on to make a chicken pasta dish with this that was out of this world. Tomorrow, I'll use some more on potatoes like you suggested.