Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
In 'The Simpler the Better' by Leslie Revsin
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Flour the rolling surface.
- Doing half at a time, roll or stretch the dough into an 8-inch circle.
- Transfer to a lightly floured cookie sheet.
- Brush top with 1 tablespoon olive oil, then sprinkle with 3/4 teaspoon rosemary.
- Season with a big pinch of salt and 6 grinds of pepper.
- Roll out and repeat with other half of dough.
- Bake breads, puncturing with a sharp knife if they balloon, until tops are light gold, 12-15 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature, cut into wedges.