Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very, Very good BBQ dinner, just add some corn cobs, soaked in their coats, to the grill or some asparagus, or seasoned half tomatoes. Mmm!
- In a large bowl, combine seasoning ingredients.
- Remove about 2 teaspoons seasoning mixture, press evenly onto both sides of each beef steak.
- Add potatoes (steak fries) to remaining seasoning mixture in bowl, toss to coat.
- Place steaks in centre of grid over medium ash covered coals, (or medium heat).
- Arrange potatoes around steaks.
- Grill uncovered 15 to 18 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turn steaks and potatoes occasionally.
- Season potatoes with salt as desired.
- Serve with steaks.