Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
Very, Very good BBQ dinner, just add some corn cobs, soaked in their coats, to the grill or some asparagus, or seasoned half tomatoes. Mmm!
- In a large bowl, combine seasoning ingredients.
- Remove about 2 teaspoons seasoning mixture, press evenly onto both sides of each beef steak.
- Add potatoes (steak fries) to remaining seasoning mixture in bowl, toss to coat.
- Place steaks in centre of grid over medium ash covered coals, (or medium heat).
- Arrange potatoes around steaks.
- Grill uncovered 15 to 18 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turn steaks and potatoes occasionally.
- Season potatoes with salt as desired.
- Serve with steaks.