Very, Very good BBQ dinner, just add some corn cobs, soaked in their coats, to the grill or some asparagus, or seasoned half tomatoes. Mmm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine seasoning ingredients.
- 2Remove about 2 teaspoons seasoning mixture, press evenly onto both sides of each beef steak.
- 3Add potatoes (steak fries) to remaining seasoning mixture in bowl, toss to coat.
- 4Place steaks in centre of grid over medium ash covered coals, (or medium heat).
- 5Arrange potatoes around steaks.
- 6Grill uncovered 15 to 18 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turn steaks and potatoes occasionally.
- 7Season potatoes with salt as desired.
- 8Serve with steaks.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary-Pepper Beef With Steak Fries
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.5
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 27.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless beef top loin steaks