1/1 Photo of Rosemary Pecan Cookies
Although I haven't made these cookies yet, I came across this recipe while looking for different ways to use garden rosemary. Recipe source: Gardener, winter 2004. Refrigeration time (20-30 minutes) is included in prep time. 11/24/04 Recipe edited thanks to reviewers comments.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light.
- 3With mixer on low speed add flour, ground pecans, salt, vanilla and rosemary and mix well. Dough will be crumbly.
- 4Fill 12 cups of muffin tin with dough patting the dough firmly into each cup with your fingers.
- 5Put muffin tin in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- 6Optional: with a skewer or chopstick mark each cookie with a decorative pattern.
- 7Place one pecan half in the center of each cookie.
- 8Bake 15-20 minutes or until centers are firm to the touch and edges are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Pecan Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (472 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.5
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 153.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g