Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very simple and easy.
Make and share this Rosemary Peas and Summer Squash recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium summer squash
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄4 lb fresh sugar snap pea
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- salt and pepper
- Cut squash and zucchini into 1 inch chunks.
- In a large skillet, melt butter.
- Saute squash, zucchini, peas, and rosemary until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.