1/5 Photos of Rosemary Parmesan Roasted Mushrooms
A variety of mushrooms makes this a great side for steaks or even as a snack atop of French bread. Using a food processer to slice the mushrooms makes this come together very quickly. Do not salt before cooking as the salt pulls the moisture out of the mushrooms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 400°F Line a large baking sheet with alumna foil fallowed by a quick shot of cooking spray.
- 2Slice mushrooms using food processer, dump on cooking sheet add the rosemary and garlic giving the whole works a quick toss.
- 3Give the mushrooms a shot of cooking spray and grind fresh pepper over the top.
- 4Bake in center of oven for 10 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven but do not stir just sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and bake an additional 5-6 minutes till the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Parmesan Roasted Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.6
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 91.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 4.6 g