Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A variety of mushrooms makes this a great side for steaks or even as a snack atop of French bread. Using a food processer to slice the mushrooms makes this come together very quickly. Do not salt before cooking as the salt pulls the moisture out of the mushrooms.
- Pre heat oven to 400°F Line a large baking sheet with alumna foil fallowed by a quick shot of cooking spray.
- Slice mushrooms using food processer, dump on cooking sheet add the rosemary and garlic giving the whole works a quick toss.
- Give the mushrooms a shot of cooking spray and grind fresh pepper over the top.
- Bake in center of oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven but do not stir just sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and bake an additional 5-6 minutes till the cheese is melted.
I used a mix of cremini and button mushrooms and loved every bite! Thanks Deb! :)
Delicious! I used the mix of mushrooms you suggested plus oyster as well. I only got time to photograph the raw ones as our dinner guests fell on the cooked ones and demolished them in no time flat. Shall be definately be making these again!
My husband loooooves mushrooms anyway he can get them and these didn't disappoint. Delicious. I have a very hard time finding specialty mushrooms here, so I just used all white button. Served with pork chops. Made for Everyday Holiday Tag Game. :)