Recipe by Debbwl
A variety of mushrooms makes this a great side for steaks or even as a snack atop of French bread. Using a food processer to slice the mushrooms makes this come together very quickly. Do not salt before cooking as the salt pulls the moisture out of the mushrooms.
- 10 ounces white mushrooms
- 5 ounces baby portabella mushrooms
- 5 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- olive oil flavored cooking spray (used twice)
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated (I eyeball it)
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 400°F Line a large baking sheet with alumna foil fallowed by a quick shot of cooking spray.
- Slice mushrooms using food processer, dump on cooking sheet add the rosemary and garlic giving the whole works a quick toss.
- Give the mushrooms a shot of cooking spray and grind fresh pepper over the top.
- Bake in center of oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven but do not stir just sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and bake an additional 5-6 minutes till the cheese is melted.