Kiwi Kathy's Note:
Nice served with grilled or BBQ'ed steak or chicken.. from Super Food Ideas magazine. June 2012
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 6cm deep, 19cm square cake tin. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2 cm from edge of pan on all sides. Place stock, rosemary and garlic in a medium saucepan over high heat. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low.
- 2Add polenta in a slow steady stream, stirring constantly. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes or until thickened. Stir in parmesan. Spread polenta into prepared pan. Cover. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- 3Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius Remove polenta from pan. Cut in half. Cut each half into 2cm wide chips. Place on a greased wire rack over a baking paper lined baking tray. Spray with oil. Bake 15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- 4Note: Chips can be frozen, unbaked, for up to one month.
- 5Cooking time excludes the refrigeration time.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary & Parmesan Polenta Chips
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.3
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.1 mg
- Sodium 267.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: