Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Nice served with grilled or BBQ'ed steak or chicken.. from Super Food Ideas magazine. June 2012
Make and share this Rosemary & Parmesan Polenta Chips recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a 6cm deep, 19cm square cake tin. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2 cm from edge of pan on all sides. Place stock, rosemary and garlic in a medium saucepan over high heat. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Add polenta in a slow steady stream, stirring constantly. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes or until thickened. Stir in parmesan. Spread polenta into prepared pan. Cover. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius Remove polenta from pan. Cut in half. Cut each half into 2cm wide chips. Place on a greased wire rack over a baking paper lined baking tray. Spray with oil. Bake 15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Note: Chips can be frozen, unbaked, for up to one month.
- Cooking time excludes the refrigeration time.
These have gone very fast. I did not have time to serve this for dinner as my son found that these would be a perfect snack praior his training. I had only 6 thin slices left!<br/>It's a very easy recipe and very tasty. I think this is very versatile, next time I will add some red pepper flakes as well. Thanks a lot for this great recipe!