Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This bread is fabulous! French bread is halved lengthwise and brushed with a mixture of melted butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic and rosemary, then baked until browned. Original recipe from Quick Cooking.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 loaf French bread, halved lengthwise
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, garlic and rosemary.
- Brush generously over cut side of bread. Place cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Slice and serve warm.
Loved it! A nice change from plain garlic bread!
Very good recipe. It is simple, I generally have the ingredients on hand and it is a nice change from plain garlic bread.
Excellent recipe. The flavor of this bread was outstanding. The blend of flavors was perfect. I will be making this again and again. Thank you for sharing your recipe Marie!