1/2 Photos of Rosemary Parmesan Biscuits
1 hr 16 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I love savory biscuits so i thought i would put this in to try at a later date. Biscuits will keep for up to 4 days stored in a foil-lined airtight container. Prep time includes 1hr refrigeration time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process butter, parmesan, rosemary, flour and salt and pepper in a food processor until mixture forms a dough.
- 2Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead and press into a 15cm disc. Wrap in greaseproof paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- 3Preheat oven to 180°C Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- 4Roll out dough between 2 sheets of baking paper until 0.5cm thick. Using a 5cm round biscuit cutter, cut rounds from dough. Press unused dough together. Repeat until all dough is used.
- 5Bake biscuits for 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden. Stand on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Parmesan Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 62.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g