Recipe by Sonya01
I love savory biscuits so i thought i would put this in to try at a later date. Biscuits will keep for up to 4 days stored in a foil-lined airtight container. Prep time includes 1hr refrigeration time
Top Review by Lalaloula
These cookies are soooo good and so addictive! They melt in your mouth and have such a great salty herby flavour! Love the combination of rosemary and parmesan cheese. YUM!
My sis and me made these as nibbles for New Year's Eve and everyone raved about them!
I was in a bit of a rush when making these, so I skipped the chilling part and they still came out lovely with only a tiny bit of spreading.
Also, since I dont own a food processor, I just kneaded the dough by hand, which worked out nicely.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this awesome recipe, Sonya!
- 100 g butter, chopped
- 100 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, roughly chopped
- 3⁄4 cup plain flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Process butter, parmesan, rosemary, flour and salt and pepper in a food processor until mixture forms a dough.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead and press into a 15cm disc. Wrap in greaseproof paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 180°C Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Roll out dough between 2 sheets of baking paper until 0.5cm thick. Using a 5cm round biscuit cutter, cut rounds from dough. Press unused dough together. Repeat until all dough is used.
- Bake biscuits for 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden. Stand on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve.