Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh rosemary
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 14.79 ml orange zest
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 chicken breasts
- orange zest, strips
- minced fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, rosemary, garlic, orange zest, and red pepper.
- On each chicken breast, rub butter mixture under and over skin.
- Place chicken breasts, skin side up, in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, basting occasionally with pan drippings.
- Garnish with orange zest and rosemary, if desired.