Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From 365 BBQ and Grilling Recipes
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup coarsely chopped scallion
- 1⁄2 cup flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- Preheat oven to 350. Spread nuts in a small baking pan and roast, shaking pan once or twice, until fragrant and toasted, 7-10 minutes.
- In a food processor or blender, combine scallions, parsley, rosemary, orange zest, and garlic.
- Process, turning machine quickly on and off, until ingredients are finely chopped.
- Add olive oil, Parmesan cheese, vinegar, cayenne and toasted walnuts. Process to a coarse paste.