Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This marinade is really wonderful on duck, beef and pork, but I've used it on chicken, too. I usually grill the item I marinate in this. This recipe was also taken from an old issue of Food & Wine.
- 1⁄3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons finely grated orange zest
- 3 tablespoons safflower oil or 3 tablespoons some other mild oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon crushed green peppercorn
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine all ingredients.
- Use immediately or cover tightly and refrigerate for up to a week.
- Use for duck, beef, or pork.