Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium red bell peppers or 2 medium green bell peppers or 2 medium yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-1/2-inch squares
- 1 medium yellow squash, cubed
- 30 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original, divided
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Spray chicken and vegetables with 15 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spray
- Original, then toss with with rosemary and orange peel. Alternately thread chicken and vegetables on skewers*. Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are just tender.
- Arrange chicken and vegetables on serving platter. Spray with remaining 15 Sprays, then drizzle with orange juice.
- *If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 30 minutes prior to use.
- Nutrition Information per serving: Calories 170, Calories From Fat 15, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 2g, Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g, Sugars 5g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 28g, Vitamin A 40%, Vitamin C 150%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.