1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Fresh rosemary and orange go so well together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 orange, zest of
- 1 orange, juice of
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Make the marinade: in a bowl, combine the marinade ingredients; mix until blended; taste for seasoning; adjust with salt and pepper.
- 2Put chicken in a zip-top plastic bag; pour in marinade, turning to coat the chicken.
- 3Make sure the marinade is evenly distributed; seal bag, and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- 4Preheat oven to 425°; put chicken with the marinade in a large shallow roasting pan.
- 5Place the yams and leek around the chicken, stirring to coat them with the marinade.
- 6Roast for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes, or until it is cooked through with no pinkness remaining and the skin is brown and crispy.
- 7Transfer to a serving platter; cover with foil to keep warm.
- 8To finish the sauce, place the roasting pan over med-high heat; add in the orange zest, juice, and chopped rosemary; reduce the sauce, stirring, for about 2 minutes, until slightly thickened; taste for seasoning.
- 9Pour the sauce over the chicken; spoon the yams and leek around; garnish with rosemary sprigs; serve.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary-Orange Glazed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (665 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 849.3
- Calories from Fat 438
- Total Fat 48.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 207.0 mg
- Sodium 209.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 54.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of
white balsamic vinegar
oranges, zest of