1/2 Photos of Rosemary Olive Oil Bread
1 hr 15 mins
This recipe was originally published in "Real Simple" magazine. I love the flavor combinations, and it smells heavenly while baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Lightly coat a loaf pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- 3Stir together flour, sugar, walnuts, baking powder, rosemary, salt and lemon zest in bowl.
- 4In a separate bowl, mix eggs, wine, and olive oil, then stir into dry ingredients.
- 5Transfer the batter into pan and smooth the surface.
- 6Bake 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Olive Oil Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1023 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3357.7
- Calories from Fat 1431
- Total Fat 159.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 1470.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 406.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.9 g
- Sugars 154.3 g
- Protein 54.0 g