- 4 ounces walnut halves (about 1 cup)
- 4 ounces pecan halves (about 1 cup)
- 4 ounces whole almonds, with skins (about 1 cup)
- 2 ounces pine nuts (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary leaf
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spread nuts on a baking sheet large enough to hold them in a single layer.
- Toast until fragrant, about 10 minutes; be careful not to burn them.
- Meanwhile, combine the butter, rosemary, brown sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the hot nuts to the bowl with the butter and flavorings; toss gently to coat evenly.
- Transfer the nuts to a serving bowl and cool slightly; they are best served warm.