Recipe by Derf
Succulent, jucy lamb chops!! MMMmmmmm good!!!!
Top Review by Earlie862
Wow are these chops GOOD! DH and I just love this recipe and it has quickly become our favorite way to have lamb chops. I did add fresh crushed garlic. I also have had to substitute ground marjoram for 1/2 the rosemary when I ran out. Our son however, does not care for this recipe. He claims that the mustard covers up the lamb flavor too much and prefers it plain.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pat chops dry with paper towel, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine mustard with rosemary, brush 1 teaspoon over one side of each chop.
- cook over hot coals or over medium high setting, mustard sides down, for 4 minutes.
- Brush evenly with remaining mustard mixture.
- Turn chops over and cook for 4 minutes longer or until desired doneness.