Succulent, jucy lamb chops!! MMMmmmmm good!!!!
Make and share this Rosemary Mustard Lamb Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Pat chops dry with paper towel, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine mustard with rosemary, brush 1 teaspoon over one side of each chop.
- cook over hot coals or over medium high setting, mustard sides down, for 4 minutes.
- Brush evenly with remaining mustard mixture.
- Turn chops over and cook for 4 minutes longer or until desired doneness.
Wow are these chops GOOD! DH and I just love this recipe and it has quickly become our favorite way to have lamb chops. I did add fresh crushed garlic. I also have had to substitute ground marjoram for 1/2 the rosemary when I ran out. Our son however, does not care for this recipe. He claims that the mustard covers up the lamb flavor too much and prefers it plain.
Oh, my, these were so good! My husband has already stocked up more lamb chops in the freezer so we can have them again. My only change will be that I'll probably cook them a bit longer next time because they were pretty pink inside even after about 5 minutes per side.
My wife and I really enjoyed the chops. I also added garlic before putting it on the lamb. Super easy and convenient. Thanks!