1/2 Photos of Rosemary-Merlot Flank Steak
Sounds wonderful and easy! From my local paper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine onion, broth, wine, rosemary, salt, italian seasoning and garlic in a large zip top plastic bag.
- 2Add steak and let it marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes, turning the bag once.
- 3Then remove steak and reserve the marinade.
- 4Place steak on preheated grill or under the broiler.
- 5Cook 6 minutes on each side or until desired amount of doneness.
- 6Let stand 5 minutes, and slice steak diagonally across the grain.
- 7While the steak cooks, combine the reserved marinade, tomato paste and mustard over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- 8Bring to a boil and cook until reduced to 1 cup (about 7 minutes).
- 9Serve sauce with steak, or pour over the slices before serving.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary-Merlot Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.6
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 583.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: