Sounds wonderful and easy! From my local paper.
Make and share this Rosemary-Merlot Flank Steak recipe from Food.com.
- Combine onion, broth, wine, rosemary, salt, italian seasoning and garlic in a large zip top plastic bag.
- Add steak and let it marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes, turning the bag once.
- Then remove steak and reserve the marinade.
- Place steak on preheated grill or under the broiler.
- Cook 6 minutes on each side or until desired amount of doneness.
- Let stand 5 minutes, and slice steak diagonally across the grain.
- While the steak cooks, combine the reserved marinade, tomato paste and mustard over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a boil and cook until reduced to 1 cup (about 7 minutes).
- Serve sauce with steak, or pour over the slices before serving.