1/2 Photos of Rosemary Meatloaf
1 hr 15 mins
Love the heavenly smell! Oatmeal makes this a nice tender meatloaf.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- 3In a large bowl, beat eggs slightly with a fork.
- 4Add water and oatmeal and let stand until liquid is absorbed (about 5 minutes) Stir in remaining ingredients, except meat; mix well.
- 5Add meat, using your hands or a sturdy spoon and mix until well blended.
- 6Shape into a loaf in your baking pan.
- 7Make an indentation (trough) down center of loaf and fill with ketchup.
- 8Bake for 1 hour or until loaf is done (should not be pink in the middle).
- 9Remove from oven and cover with foil--let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving and it will cut nicely.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.7
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 126.5 mg
- Sodium 696.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 25.7 g