I make this when ever I have unexpected company for supper. Serve with pork or veal cutlets, and a nice Greek salad. They think your did it special just for them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash boiled potatoes including skins.
- 2Do not peel.
- 3Do this with a potato masher not beaters.
- 4With a wooden spoon add the following:.
- 5Cut in the butter. Stir in the sour cream. Stir in the milk. Stir in the thawed or fresh corn. Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- 6Mix all well.
- 7Form into patties. Roll into fresh crumbs. In a fry pan add the olive oil, sprigs of fresh rosemary, and the margarine.
- 8Pan fry the potato cakes in the oil-rosemary mixture.
- 9The fresh rosemary in the fry pan flavours the oil, which in turn flavours the cakes.
- 10Serve with a tossed salad, and a nice veal cutlet.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Mashed Potato Cakes 1968
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.3
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 48.9 mg
- Sodium 201.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: