Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I make this when ever I have unexpected company for supper. Serve with pork or veal cutlets, and a nice Greek salad. They think your did it special just for them.
- Mash boiled potatoes including skins.
- Do not peel.
- Do this with a potato masher not beaters.
- With a wooden spoon add the following:.
- Cut in the butter. Stir in the sour cream. Stir in the milk. Stir in the thawed or fresh corn. Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Mix all well.
- Form into patties. Roll into fresh crumbs. In a fry pan add the olive oil, sprigs of fresh rosemary, and the margarine.
- Pan fry the potato cakes in the oil-rosemary mixture.
- The fresh rosemary in the fry pan flavours the oil, which in turn flavours the cakes.
- Serve with a tossed salad, and a nice veal cutlet.