Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have really been enjoying making cocktails with fresh ingredients, particularly herbs. This one is delicious and would compliment a nice chicken dinner. Enjoy!
- 2 ounces russian vodka, good quality
- 1⁄4 dry vermouth, good quality
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 grape cherries or 1 cocktail tomatoes
- Skewer the tomato with a sprig of rosemary.
- Place vodka, vermouth and other sprig of rosemary in a cocktail shaker, half filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with rosemary-skewered tomato.
The rosemary added a really nice piney touch to the martini. I really like rosemary, so I was pretty certain I'd like this cocktail. And I let the rosemary linger with the alcohol in the cocktail shaker for about 15 minutes, to get the most out of the sprigs as I could. It was really yummy, though quite strong (as a martini should be). Definitely a "sipper", to enjoy at a leisurely pace. Thanks, Nif. Made for "Please Review My Recipe" tag game.
Nice way to dress up a standard cocktail. LOVE THIS!!!