Recipe by echo echo
A simple grilled or broiled fish dish. If you want to minimize the olive taste of the oil, use light olive oil. If you prefer a richer dish, serve with hollandaise sauce instead of lemon wedges.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary or 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaf
- 6 tuna steaks (2 1/2-3 lbs)
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fish in a single layer in a shallow pan.
- Combine first 6 ingredients (olive oil through rosemary), pour over steaks and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning once.
- Broil or grill tuna steaks, 4-5 minutes per side, basting with marinade (minus the bay leaf, of course).
- Serve hot with lemon wedges.