Recipe by Dancer^
This goes wonderfully with lamb or pork.
Top Review by sugarpea
We had a storm, the power went out and I had to come up with a microwaveable dinner on very short notice. With the help of the generator, this worked beautifully. I've never made potatoes in a microwave. I'll have to do it more often. So simple, so fast. These were quite good. I didn't have fresh rosemary but did have fresh sage, and I preferred to use a fresh herb. Other than that, I followed the recipe. Thanks, Dancer.
- 1 lb potato
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- sea salt
- black pepper, freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and thinly slice the potatoes.
- Put the butter or margarine, rosemary, garlic and onions in an 8-inch, shallow dish and cook on HIGH for 3 minutes until soft.
- Stir in the skim milk, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and add the potatoes arranging them neatly in the dish.
- Cover and cook on MEDIUM for 12 to 15 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
- Brown under a broiler if desired.