Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From hellsbackbonegrill.com. The recipe was scaled back considerably. Light and refreshing-unique flavor!
- *Note: I lightly bruised the rosemary in a pestle and mortar.
- Combine 1 cup water and sugar in sauce pan.
- Bring to boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Boil gently, undisturbed and uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, stir in the rosemary stem, cover pan and let steep for 1 hour.
- Remove the rosemary then add the lime juice and remaining 2 cups of water.
- Stir, add ice cubes and garnish with lime slices and a few rosemary needles.