Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is one of Rachael Ray's recipes. It's perfect for those of us with overgrown rosemary! (and the end of season veggies in our gardens!)
- 1 large zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large yellow squash, cut in half lengthwise, then into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, washed and tops removed
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 16 sprigs fresh rosemary, 6 to 8-inch lengths
- Preheat grill pan over high heat.
- Combine zucchini, yellow squash and tomatoes in a bowl.
- Dress veggies with lemon, vinegar and oil, salt and pepper.
- Soak rosemary in a bowl of water for 5 minutes.
- Thread veggies on rosemary from the bottom of the stems (I used a metal skewer to puncture the squash first).
- Fill rosemary stems and place them on the hot grill.
- Cook 3 or 4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a serving plate.